[Web Comm] New Documents: Incubation and Committee Guidelines

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Sun Jun 25 07:59:29 EDT 2006

[...]
> I'm afraid I don't get what you mean.  Are you saying that if you put an
> HTML <select> tag like the above in an html document on the collabnet
> web site it has some special interaction with the collabnet
> infrastructure?
>
> Best regards,

Hi Frank,
i was just a lazy sod and copied a section of source code from the page:
https://visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentAdd
(need to be logged in and "Project Developer" to see this page)

When you upload a new document you can tag it by selecting the following
status from a select box (cleaned of HTML code):
* Draft
* Reviewed
* Baselined
* Stable
* Archival
* Obsolete

What I wanted to suggest is that whenever we upload something that is not
yet stable (<= approved) we could just tag it as "Draft" or "Reviewed". I
do not know whether doing this actually triggers any special interaction
with the collabnet infrastructure. I think its just a tag, but Auke might
einlighten us?

Regards,
Arnulf