[Web Comm] Welcome message running

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Thu Mar 2 01:04:43 EST 2006

Forgot to add that there is a CompulsoryWelcome page that gets
displayed after your first login. This has that newsletter
subscription that is tripping a few people up. I don't see an easy
way to change it yet, but I am researching it.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
https://www.projects.dev2dev.bea.com/
turbogeek at cluck.com
dbrookshier at collab.net

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s)