[Web Comm] Welcome message running

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Mar 3 13:59:37 EST 2006

My preference would be for after 20:00 (when my kids go to bed) but that
pushes you "easterners" to 22:00 and 23:00 so I'd be happy to take the
bullet (from my wife) and go for an earlier time.

How about 17:00 PST, 19:00 CMT, 20:00 EST?

Doing the meeting from home is better for me; I have to jump through
some hoops and install an IRC client on an external development server
(which I shouldn't really do) if I want to connect from work.

Do we have an IRC channel, or am I making a false assumption about the
means of communication?

Jason