[Web Comm] Coordination on board nominations.

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Fri Mar 3 16:09:50 EST 2006

You should have write access. The web for webcom is in trunk/www

The main pages are in www.osgeo.org and that is under a cvs. I am
trying to figure out how to move it to be in svn, but that may take a
while.

So, if anyone is ready to start taking on some of the edits, we just
need to give you access and a couple of pointers to keep you out of
trouble.

I'll get the niggly bits in this email done a little later today.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614