[Web Comm] Coordination on board nominations.

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Fri Mar 3 17:00:28 EST 2006

It is direct access on the well-known port.

Adding you to the commit role so that you can test it. Here is an
example:
:pserver:dbrookshier at cvs.osgeo.org:/cvs

Please be very careful with anything that ends with vm. These are
very picky about spacing in some instances. Also don't do anything in
the look directory without talking to me.

Everyone in the web committee that wants write access or is curious
should subscribe to cvs mailing list found on this page:

This list will echo any commits to the web page.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614