Updates...

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Mar 4 01:42:41 EST 2006

I've made some changes tonight... please let me know if I'm out of line  :)

- Changed the content on the TODO page to be more current.  There were a few items that I was not sure about, so please have a look:
http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/WebComTODO <http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/WebComTODO>

- Changed the main Web Site Committee page on the wiki to just be a pointer to the osgeo site and the TODO wiki:
http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Website_Committee <http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Website_Committee>

- Added content to the project page at osgeo.org:
https://webcommittee.osgeo.org/ <https://webcommittee.osgeo.org/>

- Removed the sponsorship link from the FAQ, and the sponsorship pages from CVS.

- Added a link from the FAQ to the current membership page.  Added note on membership page "We are currently working on an Associate Membership process" and changed FAQ link to official page.

I'd personally like to replace the TODO Wiki with the Project Tracker as soon as possible.  We should also consider whether we make the tracker the single point of contact, or whether we accept suggestions through a mailing list as well.  I'd prefer to not have a "suggestions" mailing list.  If this is in place, we'll spend half our time putting these suggestions into the tracker.

Jason