Press Release

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Mar 6 01:45:18 EST 2006

At Markus' request, I've installed the press release on the main site.  It is not yet linked from the main page.

The date on it is March 6; please change if it slips past tomorrow.  I don't have CVS access from work, so someone else will have to add the link to the main page unless I get a reply in the next few minutes :)

https://www.osgeo.org/content/news/news_archive/open_source_geospatial_foundation_initial_press_release.html

The translations seemed a bit shaky.  The French one had a few fuzzy areas, and one of the other ones was still in English.  Not being able to judge the others, I chose not to copy them over.

Jason