[Web Comm] Re: Logo Contest

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Mar 7 16:20:18 EST 2006

Sounds good Frank.

I didn't want to come to the board with a final plan without having some
idea of what the board's reaction to the content would be.

I agree with all your points, but was not sure of how we could prevent
vote-stacking.  I guess I need to work towards starting from a position
of trust.  It's hard to get used to.

So, this should be a formal process where we should finalize the plan,
taking your comments into account, and then "adopt" that plan in our
committee meeting, and send it to the board for approval?

I'm guessing that Cafepress should not be a problem, but we may need to
have a director of the foundation sign up for the account, provide
payment details, etc.

I'm thinking that my timeline was a little optimistic, and that maybe we
should allow for at least a month for submissions?

Jason