[Web Comm] Single Sign On SSO

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Fri Mar 31 14:30:50 EST 2006

I have submitted your questions to support to see what they say. Not
sure about the LDAP being possible. We are using a MYSQL database for
this sort of thing I believe. But we will see what they say about
interfacing to such a puppy.

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net