[Web Comm] mailing list naming

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Wed May 24 03:19:45 EDT 2006

Makes sense, but I only wonder about a diminishing subject line. Most filers
work quite fine based on the email address of the list. The project owner
can edit the prefix of any email in their project.

Another issue is that the lists have been up and running a while. I would
not want to change any of the big lists.