Drupal work

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 9 16:57:47 EST 2006

Hi Swapnil,
Are you and the others on this webcom list now?  Are you ready to
start doing some work on the Drupal site?  I think the first task at
hand is to layout a rough access control plan.  This would include
some hierarchical, node-level, permissions where parts of the site
are essentially 'owned' by a certain group/committee.  You've
mentioned them to me briefly in another mail, but let's get the
conversation going through this list so others can add to it as
needed.  Keep in mind that I'm not familiar with all the nuances of
access control and groups, etc. in Drupal.

What are your thoughts?  What time of day (and timezone) are you
available to chat interactively?