[Web Comm] Drupal modules and it's functionalities

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Nov 14 12:47:10 EST 2006

dear Tyler, all,
On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 09:28:32AM -0800, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Jo - you played with OG - did you have to wrestle with it to get it
> to install?

No, i don't recall having to do anything special to get it running.
(This is "Organic Groups" you're talking about, right?)

After i set it up, perhaps i didn't "get it" but it didn't seem to be
doing what I expected it to do and wanted it for, e.g. to tag
participants / contributors with their membership in different groups
which represent projects, committees... so i just didn't do anything
like that; instead "membership" was a byproduct of having created some
piece of content relevant to a project/committee...

I clearly don't have strong opinions about this though :)

jo