[Web Comm] Drupal modules and it's functionalities

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Nov 10 11:49:15 EST 2006

There will be a requirement for the CMS to tie into the OpenLDAP server
that we will be putting in place in the new hardware.  We need to keep
our system manageable.

Drupal users need to be fed into / out of this system.  Roles need to be
pulled from this system, but should be maintained through a secure
interface.  I don't know much about OG, but it seems that something as
flexible as this may not be appropriate unless we're careful about
locking it down.

We're also going to need to integrate mediawiki with LDAP.  There
appears to be good support for this:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LDAP_Authentication

Jason