[Web Comm] Website map ...

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 12 11:50:57 EDT 2006

I'm following this thread with great interest.

+1 on considering who our visitors are making sure they're needs are covered.

I also think that the visitor side and community sides need to be only a hairs-width apart, so that a visitor can, with a simple click, get a feelf or the active nature of the community and what is generally going on.  You know, to go from "this group sounds interesting" to "oh, wow, they are doing stuff and look active..here's the area that I'm interested in joining up with"..

Just a brief note to say +1 and that my silence is agreement :)

Tyler