[Web Comm] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] changing e-mail addresses

Andrew Kelly akelly at collab.net
Thu Oct 12 12:50:21 EDT 2006

Just saw this thread.  Frank you're correct, registration and mail list
membership are two different animals in CN.  We do have some tools that
will run through lists and remove/change addresses, just fyi.

Andrew

Andrew Kelly | Practice Manager Developer Networks | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 781.639.1394 | C 908.489.4358 | akelly at collab.net