Drupal Development Help

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 13 15:30:42 EDT 2006

Folks,

With some assistance from Venkatesh I have contracted (well I am in the
final steps of contracting for) some development and system administration
assistance from members of the Indictrans team in India.  They are associates
of Professor Jitendra Jituviju:

  Swapnil Hajare (dreamil in IRC)
  Kanhaiya Kale
  Gupteshwar Joshi

They have extensive experience with Drupal and PHP programming in general
and are active in the Indian GFOSS community.  I've asked them to take on
the tasks of building a membership application, the service provider directory
and the bulk-upload of web site html files to Drupal, as well as indicated
they should assist Tyler and Jo and in any Drupal related work that needs to
be done.

They are available for up to 20 hours/week of work (collectively), but will
also be doing some GDAL/OGR maintenance and other tasks.  I'm funding their
work, but offering their time as an in-kind contribution to OSGeo - hopefully
making up for some of the things I want done, but don't have the time or
expertise to pursue.

They should be coming available the middle of this upcoming week.  Keep
them in mind as a technical resource.