[Web Comm] Site map research and notes

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Oct 17 13:16:08 EDT 2006

Jo Walsh wrote:
> There is putative budget in the migration plan to buy someone's time.
> There is the time generously donated by Frank from Swapnil et al, but
> I don't know how far it can be stretched. This should constitute part
> of an RFP, there has been no remit to make this happen until the ED
> can magically take care of it all, that is two more weeks, so it is
> worth considering changing this.

Jo,

Hopefully Swapnil will speak up, but it isn't clear to me whether the
Indictrans team is going to be suitable to a lot of "content and styling"
work.  I had them in mind more for writing PHP extensions to Drupal, and
helping with overall configuration.

I think we could swing more of their time if they were the right people
to do what we want.