[Web Comm] FW: [mapguide-users] King.Oracle 0.3.2

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 24 00:33:07 EDT 2006

Yes, it does already support simple Polls, you just need access to
creating the poll or, better yet, give us the question and we'll set
it up for you.

Is it reasonable to expect people to register on the web site in
order to vote?  You have the choice to require authenticated members
or to also allow anonymous ones.

If you want me to set up a poll, let me know the question and we can
test it out to see if it will meet your needs.

There are more advanced voting modules, but I haven't dug into them yet.

Tyler