[Web Comm] Migration planning meeting

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 25 02:05:04 EDT 2006

Thanks for offering Auke - I don't think so at this time.  In the
near future we'll have some more specific questions and issues to
pass by you two, but at present we need to brainstorm freely about
some of our future options and introduce our team to each other.
Probably best if it's just our internal group for now.

Tyler