[Web Comm] Migration planning meeting

Auke Jilderda auke at collab.net
Tue Oct 24 09:16:54 EDT 2006

Tyler,

do you want Andrew or me to attend?  We are looking into this topic on
our end and, although there's work to be done and things to be
clarified, it may be valuable to listen in on what you guys need and
want in terms of migration.

Unfortunately, I cannot make the 18:00 UTC slot on Wednesday but I can
find out if Andrew can perhaps make it.  Otherwise, we can perhaps
schedule a call afterwards to make sure we're digging into the right
things to make this as smooth as possible?

Auke