[Web Comm] Sol Katz Page

Dave Patton dpatton at confluence.org
Wed Sep 20 17:17:28 EDT 2006

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Dave Patton wrote:
>> 2)
>> It would be nice to have some info about the
>> recipients along with their names.
>
> I'm not too sure what to add so I haven't done anything on this.

How about something like this? ;-)
During the closing plenary of the FOSS4G 2006 conference Markus
Neteler was given the Sol Katz GFOSS Award for 2006.  Markus is the
leader of the GRASS GIS project, and has played a pivotal role in
the revitalization of the project and it's community.  Markus is also
a founding member of OSGeo, and has been active in building the
broader FOSS4G community for many years.

Dave Patton

http://www.confluence.org/

Personal website - Maps, GPS, etc.
http://members.shaw.ca/davepatton/