[Webcom] SPD status

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Apr 20 11:06:49 EDT 2007

I would really prefer that the large section of header text either not
display, or display at the bottom of the page.  It's taking up too much
room.

Also, that the search box show up after results.

After submitting an entry, I think that the form should redirect to the
search page, rather than just leaving the SP sitting there to enter
another value.

Jason