[Webcom] Motion: Migrate Service Provider Directory to www.osgeo.org

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Apr 24 15:22:21 EDT 2007

Motion: That Gupteshwar Joshi, and Frank Warmerdam work to migrate the
Service Provider Directory application to www.osgeo.org, and commence
soliciting entries.

---

Folks,

I would like to get this into operation.  We can always fine tune details
on the operational server, but I think it is important to start populating
the database.  It is my intention that we hold off on promoting it's use
for searching for service providers for a while - till after we have got a
respectible number of entries and the committee is ready to take the next
step (hopefully with some fanfare / PR).