[Webcom] RE: Preparing for SSC2007, Australia May 14-18

Milton Lofberg milton.lofberg at autodesk.com
Sun Apr 29 22:48:29 EDT 2007

 oops... ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Milton Lofberg
Sent: Monday, 30 April 2007 12:45
To: Web committee discussions; Tim Bowden; Milton Lofberg
Subject: RE: Preparing for SSC2007, Australia May 14-18

Here's a brain-dump:

- We need to identify/share who is attending so that we can be sure of
'covering' the exhibition stand at the appropriate times. I am happy to
coordinate a roster if the team is agreeable to that. Do we have a list
or do we need to broadcast the possible attendees?

- I have all the brochures from the previous show and we need to look at
what new collateral we wll have. QGIS springs to mind.

- Pieter and I talked with Tim in Perth regarding the ANZ Chapter
'proper'. Tim can you tell us what you think about the Osgeo membership
thus far?

- We have T-shirts. Perhaps if we can find a way to relate formal
membership we might be able to make T-shirts available on that basis in
general and for those that staff the exhibition in particular.

- I will chase up (today)
	- Banners/signage etc.
	- Brochures
	- Shipping of above plus T-shirts