[Webcom] Sitemap, content and languages

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sun Feb 25 13:34:40 EST 2007

I've started adding the suffix "(in inglese)" (lit: in English) to all
links to pages, or documents, that I'm sure will not be translated soon

two questions:

is there the goal to translate all pages?

does it make sense to show all flags (means link to language version) in
the public site while at least all first level pages are not translated?
maybe at least the main menu?

ciao
Lorenzo