[Webcom] logos were not available

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jan 17 18:55:50 EST 2007

Folks,

It turns out that eps, psd and tiff logos were not properly uploaded
during the transition so many links on logos page were not working:

   http://www.osgeo.org/content/logo/logos.html

This appears to be due to some sort of content restriction of Drupal
to only .jpg, .png and .gif files or something like that.

I have uploaded all the logos, and the aggregate zip file to:

   http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo/logos

and corrected the web page to reference those where necessary.

I am left wondering if there are many other situations like this, and
why our link check of the site didn't highlight this. Any ideas?  Anyone
feel like doing a manual site-check-crawl over the site to identify any
remaining problems like this?