[Webcom] Request for a translator role

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 12 11:24:44 EDT 2007

Bonjour Marie,
I've given you translator rights now.  To be a translator you must
review this document before doing any edits:
  - http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Drupal_Portal_Translations
and then update this page:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/
Portal_Translation_Status#Fran.C3.A7ais

Hope this is clear - thank you for helping out!

Tyler