[Webcom] Request for a translator role

Marie Silvestre marie_silvestre at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 12 08:11:23 EDT 2007

Hi WebCom !

I'm one of the contributor to the quite soon official OSGeo French Local Chapter.
I've actively participated to the french translation of the Journal (volume 1 of course !). Now it's finished, I'm looking for other things to translate... Since the portail seems to lack french translators, I propose myself for doing this and I ask for the role of "translator" !
My userid on the portail is marie.
If you need any kind of "certification", I'm sure Yves Jacolin will give his blessing ! ;)

Regards,

Marie Silvestre