[Webcom] Install: Moodle, journal, conference systems

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Jul 30 04:11:29 EDT 2007

wow Tyler, you're becoming the perfect Web Master!

I have no practical experience with those three softwares you've listed
but, after many years on web development, I think the principal you're
presenting is a good one: every application to do its best.

If you need help to install, let me know...
hem, I'm going holidays in 2 days
:-)

ciao
Lorenzo