[Webcom] Motion: Remove motion requirement for translator role

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Jun 8 12:17:20 EDT 2007

On 8-Jun-07, at 6:43 AM, Arnulf Christl wrote:

> We do not yet have a register of translators...

We at least have users in Drupal who have the translator role.

> Additionally it was suggested to revive the international discuss
> page or rather have a new one that focuses entirely on bridging our
> language barriers. Tyler, what is the status on this?

I haven't changed anything here, not sure what status you are
thinking of.  I thought web translators should join webcom list.
Journal translators join the journal list, etc.  International or a
new "language" list might be useful still though as a place for all
different translators to dialogue but it might also be a really dull
place to hang out ;)

Any other ideas for bringing language groups together?