[Webcom] Motion: Vote to accept or reject alternate web sitedesign

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Fri Mar 2 14:39:00 EST 2007

It might be good rather than outlining the right nav blocks in green,
just separating the right nav with a green vertical bar between the
content and right nav. That way for example you could post the FOSS4G
conference image in the right nav  without the outline interfering with
the image.

Anyway I was just trying to gain some flexibility around usage of the
right nav.

Bob