[Webcom] new spotlight?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 8 18:17:34 EST 2007

I see your points Jason and I think it is probably not wise to open
the floodgates to each and every project unless we were to get a
handle on some rules first.  That was your opinion, right? ;)

I also see there is a news item announcement for this project already
as well as more detail on the MapGuide site where you think it
belongs.  It may be overkill to do more at this point anyway, though
the project sounds great and is good exposure for OSGeo and MapGuide.

Any other thoughts or opinions?
Tyler