[Webcom] Website theme changes!!

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sun Mar 11 08:34:22 EDT 2007

>> I've attached a copy of the logo which should look better at that resolution (with no tagline) as well.

Jason, sorry, I've received no attachment.

>>> I think it would be reasonable to have the osgeo logo in a block
>>> and in the same position for all subdomains.

that's a good idea.
I guess it's is natural that the Osgeo logo and main events are shown in
all sites in the same way.
So we can do a single box for all subdomain with all OSGeo general links
and thunbnails in. Naturally it should not be to high.

>> http://osgeo.org/files/viscom/branding/OSGeo_logo_guide.pdf

this is a good point too, I'll try to revisit font colors to match
recommended RGB values.

maybe few tickets on this issues should be created.

ciao
Lorenzo