[Webcom] List management duties...

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 13 09:43:21 EDT 2007

Hi all,
During the system migration I signed up to moderate many of the OSGeo
mailing lists.  In some cases only Frank, Shawn or I are set as
administrations over these lists - filtering out bad emails and
helping direct people who send to/from the wrong addresses, etc.
Perhaps this is a duty that we can take some turns sharing every
couple of months.  I bring it up because I'd like to remove myself
from a couple lists but don't want to leave just one person on duty
by themselves.  I'm pulling off of the discuss list administration
list right now - anyone want to take up the slack?