[Webcom] wiki and latex

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Mar 16 14:55:38 EDT 2007

Thank you Arnulf,
clear answer.

I don't think it's a hight priority but surely will be soon useful to
all committees or chapters that want to do collaborative editing of
whatever book.
The spanish group have already started editing but I guess the they can
survive long time without latex support.
Don't know anything on the english Free_GIS_Book.
I'm sure Hobu has most important things to do. We can anyway set up a
ticket about it with low priority.
I can do it if you agree.

ciao
Lorenzo