[Webcom] RE: Reminder

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat May 12 12:48:26 EDT 2007

Works for me too.  There's a caching mechanism, so you won't see changes right away when not logged in.  If you have time, please assign this block to all pages.

How hard would it be to move the News and Events blocks to the middle of the page, above community spotlights, and remove the "stay informed..." section?  We have agreed to do this, but Tyler hasn't had time to look at it yet.

Jason

From: Lorenzo Becchi
Subject: Re: Reminder

I've added the block. the second in the right bar.
Works fine to me with safari and firefox.

http://www.osgeo.org/

Actually I can see it only if I'm logged, I'm not sure but I think
there's a delay between changes and their publication.
I've added to the list of selected pages only "home" page then only the
english version is showing it.