[Webcom] FW: Reminder

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat May 12 15:55:46 EDT 2007

Oops, this jumped off the list :)

________________________________

From: Lorenzo Becchi
Subject: Re: Reminder

> Works for me too.  There's a caching mechanism, so you won't see changes right away when not logged in.  If you have time, please assign this block to all pages.

done, this was easier than assign just to the home page.
:-)

> How hard would it be to move the News and Events blocks to the middle of the page,

Jason, I've done it.
I've naturally put it only in the home page. Actually it works fine to
me but only in the english home page.

To make it works on all home pages, I had to write by hand the list of
all of them:
home
<front>
node/224
node/299
node/280
startseite
node/172
node/224
node/271
node/169
node/256
bienvenido

sounds weird but works.
I'm sure Toni would make it clear.

I can add this list to Events too.
Anyway we have to remember that we'll need to translate News and Events
pages, maybe

ciao
Lorenzo