[Webcom] File management

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 16 09:36:39 EDT 2007

I have tested in Firefox and IE 7.  IE seems to be fine, although for
one action (clicking Submit after filling out the "File Meta Data"
section) it seems a little wonky.  But it's usable.

Issues to be resolved:

- I still have this problem: after I upload a file in the "Web File
Manager", I cannot click on the file and preview it (I get an "Access
denied. You are not authorized to access this page." error)  I can
access it through http://test.osgeo.net/files/webfm/conference/...
though no problem.

- supported formats are only: jpg jpeg gif png txt html htm doc xls pdf
ppt pps.  We must expand this to include Open Office formats (odt, ods,
odp, odg)

thanks.

jeff