[Webcom] Website upgraded

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Nov 28 11:30:22 EST 2007

Yes, sorry, FireFox works fine.  It's just that there doesn't seem to be
an alternate style for the "active" link.  On the old site (for example
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download) the active tab had a slightly
different styling so the users knew where they were.

IE also appears to have a problem with spacing in the rounded-corner
boxes.  For instance, the tabs are not flush to the top of the header
box, and the right-side cap on the header box and the right-sidebar
boxes descends below the box.  I've attached images showing what I
mean...

Jason