[Webcom] Website upgraded

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 28 12:30:48 EST 2007

On 28-Nov-07, at 12:48 AM, Wolf Bergenheim wrote:

> Hi gang!
>
> I'm happy to announce that I have upgraded our websites [1][2][3]
> Drupal version 5.3!

Hi Wolf!  Good work, thanks so much!  I like the tight layout - works
for me.   With my few tests I can't find any missing or forgotten
contents or files.  I submitted some test content too and was happy
to see it work.

Couple minor questions:
- Did you get LDAP authentication working with the upgraded site?
- Can the logo be made slightly smaller and be vertically centered in
the header?  I guess I'm comparing it to the one on www.osgeo.org
which has equal space on 3 sides and is smaller.  The header and the
blocks seem to be the only place where there is some "wasted" white
space that we could reduce.  Hmmm... you must still be editing, I'd
swear I just saw the logo move :)

Otherwise, I'm happy to see you do the changeover whenever you are
ready.