[Webcom] Website upgraded

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Nov 28 17:28:05 EST 2007

Lorenzo Becchi wrote:
> I do agree too.
> to wait a little bit will let us fix most of last minute little bugs
> that will arise.
>
> anyway, Wolf, you did it cool, really
> ;-)
>
> a question more:
> who agrees to transform "community spotlight" in a "news section"?
> this will solve some problems with other languages home pages. for
> example: Italian home page shows perfectly except for the Community
> Spotlight.
> using a  news module will create automated content in the default
> language, I hope, that will fill the white hole.

Lorenzo,

I don't really understand your point.  We already have a news section.

Is the problem that the spotlights don't get translated?  If so, is not
possible to just omit this section in other languages, or perhaps to
leave it in English?

I don't understand how "automated content" generation would work.

I suspect your point is somehow a technical one about Drupal but it is
lost on me.  And as it is my hope to revitalize the community spotlight
area, I'm a bit alarmed.