[Webcom] Website upgraded

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Nov 28 17:44:40 EST 2007

sorry guys, I've not been clear,
I'm pretty tired tonight.

that's merely a technical thing.
Home page has three different content types:
1) the instroduction "The Open Source Geospatial ....", edited directly
by each editor/translator.
2) the news section. with automatic content feed.
3) the Spotlight part. that's, IMO, should be like the news section but
it's still directly edited by each editor/translator.

I think we need a technical solution to avoid Spotlight area empty, and
avoid to have it in plain HTML so that translators must copy and paste
the code from the home page to maintain it updated.

if the technical solution allows all home pages to be synced in their
contents at least in the default language (english) it would be very
good to me.

that's it

ciao
Lorenzo