[Webcom] Motion: Add Wolf Bergenheim to WebCom

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Oct 19 02:38:10 EDT 2007

I've filed a ticket for shell access to the development server for you.

Um, can someone please give me administrative access to the Drupal server on the test site, so that I can extend that to Wolf?  I have already given him admin access to the live Drupal instance, but would feel oh so much more comfortable if he had somewhere to test his changes first.

Also, I _really_ think that we should set up simple .htpasswd access to www.osgeo.net so that users don't get confused if they happen to type in the wrong address and so that search engines don't ding us for duplicate content.

Jason

From: Wolf Bergenheim
Subject: Re: [Webcom] Motion: Add Wolf Bergenheim to WebCom

On 19.10.2007 02:47, Jason Birch wrote:
> With 5 +1 votes (Tyler, Frank, Arnulf, Lorenzo, and me) in a 24 hour
> period I call this motion passed.

Thanks for your support! :D As soon as I get all the gritty detail I'll
get cracking with the front page issues. Frank is there a ticket in trac
that I need to follow/update?