[Webcom] Motion: Add Wolf Bergenheim to WebCom

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Oct 19 07:56:14 EDT 2007

On 19.10.2007 09:38, Jason Birch wrote:
> I've filed a ticket for shell access to the development server for
> you.

Thanks!

> Um, can someone please give me administrative access to the Drupal
> server on the test site, so that I can extend that to Wolf?  I have
> already given him admin access to the live Drupal instance, but would
> feel oh so much more comfortable if he had somewhere to test his
> changes first.

I agree! I'd rather not break the live website as the first thing I do ;)

> Also, I _really_ think that we should set up simple .htpasswd access
> to www.osgeo.net so that users don't get confused if they happen to
> type in the wrong address and so that search engines don't ding us
> for duplicate content.

Drupal already sets up a pretty extensive .htaccess to enable rewriting
of urls. Of course it can be extended, but we must remember that it was
modified if we don't want to loose the changes when we upgrade. Just
something to keep in mind.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>