[Webcom] Spanish Local Chapter name

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Oct 29 11:26:36 EDT 2007

You can go ahead and make the change on the wiki page yourself.  Make sure you do it as a "Move" so that the redirects get set up properly and history gets transferred.  The wiki is not affected by the Drupal work that Wolf is doing.

Do you want the title of the mailing list (on this page) changed?

Jason