[Webcom] Spanish Local Chapter name

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at geomaticblog.net
Mon Oct 29 12:25:42 EDT 2007

2007/10/29, Jason Birch <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca>:
> You can go ahead and make the change on the wiki page yourself.  Make sure you do it as a "Move" so that the redirects get set up properly and history gets transferred.  The wiki is not affected by the Drupal work that Wolf is doing.

OK, wiki work done:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Cap%C3%ADtulo_Local_de_la_comunidad_hispano-hablante

A little bit longer, but it's fine and

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Spanish

is also working as an alias.

> Do you want the title of the mailing list (on this page) changed?

I think, mailing list is OK, but maybe a better description for the
mailing list could be placed. Instead of "Capitulo Español de OSGeo",
maybe the new name "Capítulo Local de la comunidad hispano-hablante".

Thank you
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía