[Webcom] Motion: Merge WebCom into Marketing Committee

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Dec 12 15:08:38 EST 2008

0 too

I see webcom is not that active and maybe could be more.
but actually there's not that much that now it could do.
It's true that it's up to marketing-com to redesign logo and web site
now but we can still be useful for translations and general site and
wiki administration (cleaning the Wiki, adding events on web site, ecc).
I would go on like this for the moment. Once marketing will find the way
to spend its budget they could probably need support from us.

my 2 cents
lorenzo