[Webcom] #206 - Planet OSGeo RFC

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Feb 18 12:38:16 EST 2008

Chris opted out, as he felt that he wasn't blogging os geo related
stuff?  Of course we'd be happy to add him back whenever he'd like.

I think I've fixed the typos and added Jachym...

There was some discussion about using pseudonyms on the main mailing
list, and it seemed like most people were in favour of asking for real
names.  I think I agree with this; it makes the space more "personal".

Incidentally, this is the reason that I stripped all of the
project-based blogs for this initial test setup.  Now that I've thought
about this more, I'm not sure that this was the right decision, but I'm
going to cop out and say that I was just testing the setup :)

A bunch of stuff still needs to be done, like soliciting blogs, removing
(or fixing) the OPML and FOAF links, etc.

Jason