[Webcom] #206 - Planet OSGeo RFC

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Feb 18 14:34:12 EST 2008

Jason Birch wrote:
> Chris opted out, as he felt that he wasn't blogging os geo related
> stuff?  Of course we'd be happy to add him back whenever he'd like.

???
well, I'm not of the same opinion, I've been reading for long his blog
and I'll keep going because it's really interesting.
anyway, that's his choice.

Actually I didn't asked Jachym if he's interested to be in Planet.OSGeo.
but he just confirmed me on IRC.
he's suggesting to use this url:
http://www.les-ejk.cz/english
'cause that's the english one and not in Czech

I don't think blogs in Planet should be 100% of OSGeo interest but
mostly of FOSS4G interest.
(always my 2 cents)
> There was some discussion about using pseudonyms on the main mailing
> list, and it seemed like most people were in favour of asking for real
> names.  I think I agree with this; it makes the space more "personal".

anyway all aliases will be displayed in the author field as sign for the
post.

> A bunch of stuff still needs to be done, like soliciting blogs, removing
> (or fixing) the OPML and FOAF links, etc.

you all guys are doing it cool

thanks
Lorenzo