[Webcom] Events list updating...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 10 12:57:05 EST 2008

Hi all,
We haven't updated much content on www.osgeo.org lately, though I
fixed several translation issues last week.  I was wondering if
anyone felt like doing a bit of updating by taking on the task of
adding some more to the events calendar.  I'm sure you saw my thread
on the discuss list :-)  I was going to start adding the events but
wondered if anyone would like to share the job.  Do you think we
could set up one or two people from webcom to specifically handle
events - like Frank and I handle the news items. It's pretty low
volume and I was just going to add them myself, but thought I'd see
if anyone else was interested in helping.  I can give you access to
add new entries if you do not have it already.